Fortunately, lubricant technologies have evolved and users today have much more advanced, extended-life “performance” fluids to choose from. Unlike the standard OEM fluids, today’s performance fluids are formulated for the user with no performance limitations, and utilizing a more robust additive system designed to deliver maximum protection and service life. Performance fluids are optimized for the users’ benefit, and when combined with “predictive” condition-based oil changes, are designed to minimize oil consumption, eliminate routine oil changes, reduce maintenance costs and minimize environmental impact.
At Fluid Metrics, we give compressor users the choice between yesterday’s standard and today’s performance fluids, and we help guide them towards the best possible solution given their compressors’ unique operating conditions and environment. For smaller compressor users, where OEM-grade compressor fluids and regular time-based oil changes may make sense, we offer our DuroLube series of standard compressor fluids. And, for larger compressor users, where extended-life performance fluids and condition-based oil changes are the best practice, we offer our PuroLube series of performance fluids. Either way, compressor users can be confident they have considered all their options and received the best possible advice before making the right choice.
- User-optimized Formulation
- Optimized Additives for Maximum Protection & Life
- Used with Condition-based Oil Replacement to Minimize Oil Usage & Expense
- Reduces Oil Consumption & Maintenance Costs
- Reduces Oil Disposal & Environmental Impact
- OEM-optimized Formulation
- Limited Additives for Limited Protection & Life
- Used with Time-based Oil Replacement to Maximize Oil Usage & Sales
- Increases Oil Consumption & Maintenance Costs
- Increases Oil Disposal & Environmental Impact
Large Selection & Inventory
Fluid Metrics offers a wide range of both standard OEM-grade and extended-life performance compressor fluids, additives and fluid conditioning technologies. Our large selection and unique technologies gives us the flexibility to recommend the right fluid solution for all of your compressor’s unique operating conditions and environment. Whether operating in an environment that is hot or cold, humid or dry, clean or contaminated with acid gases, we can guide you towards the best option designed to decrease your oil-related expenses and increase compressor reliability. With multiple offerings for both oil-injected rotary screw and centrifugal air compressors, Fluid Metrics is your one-stop shop for all your compressor fluid needs.
- Oil-injected Rotary Screw Compressor Fluids
- NSF H-1 Compliant Food Grade Fluids
- Oil-free Centrifugal Compressor Fluids
- Compressor Flush Fluids
- Additive Replenishing Concentrates